Position title: Graphic Designer (Intern)
Location: Mission, BC
February 01, 2021
Start date: Immediately
Working hours: Monday through Friday, 6:30 am. to 3.30 pm.
Valley Acrylic Bath, is seeking to fill an internship position for 3D modeling and rendering to join our team. We are looking for someone who is talented and highly motivated to work directly with our design department. You will take prototype models and create 3D models and photorealistic renders of kitchen and bathrooms designs for a design guide project.
You will have...
• An excellent eye for minor details, lighting, quality and photorealism
• A good understanding of extensive process of lighting, shading, texturing the images
• A good working experience of MAYA, Photoshop, Nuke, 3D modelling and rendering software
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Managers and fellow workers
• Ability to work on tight project deadlines in both a team and individual environment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Proficiency with MAYA, Photoshop, Nuke, 3D modelling and rendering or other similar tools / software.
Compensation is to be determined
We would like to thank everyone who has applied, but only those selected will be contacted.
Please email your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Drop off your resume in Person and ask to speak to David for an interview:
33778 North Railway Ave
Mission, BC, V2V 1H6