Valley Acrylic Bath Ltd. is a manufacturing company located in Mission, BC, Canada. We are looking for exceptional people who will bring their knowledge, experience, and great attitude with them to our growing organization.
A person with experience will receive starting wages of $15 per hour. There will be a wage increase after a three month review period.
Extended medical benefits will be provided after six months of employment with Valley Acrylic.
· Accomplishes quality assurance and shipping human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves quality assurance and shipping operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets quality assurance and shipping financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
· Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
· Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
· Prepares quality and shipping documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
· Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality and shipping management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Learn all aspects and processes of the shipping and receiving department
· Communicate daily status on shipments and inventory levels to management and other departments
· Motivate, lead and improve the shipping and receiving staff
· Improve the processes of and the accuracy/quality of the shipping and receiving department
· Inspection of finished goods and components
Skills/Qualifications: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Manufacturing, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
For any questions, please feel free to call us at 604-820-0014 or fax us at 604-820-0124.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Valley Team