Position title: Thermoforming operator
Location: Mission, BC
Start date: Immediately
Working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Heating a raw acrylic sheet up to 180 degrees
· Vacuum forming that heated sheet to multiple moulds
· Setting up moulds in various custom sizes
· Organizing and stacking pulled parts
· Cleaning and checking mould to make sure everything is perfect
The appropriate candidate must be:
· Quick learner with a good memory
· Willing to learn
· Skilled labourer
· A team player
· Able to lift 50 pounds or more
Experience in past bathtub manufacturing facility will be an asset.
If you would like to work in a family-owned company with a dynamic team please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all applications, please note that we will only be contacting successful applicants.
For any questions, please feel free to call us at 604-820-0014 or fax us at 604-820-0124.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Valley Team